Monday, June 4, 2012

Short Intro!

I am B.Sc. Bethany Schneider, fresh out of college, and working for 3 months as a Praktikantin for an Environmental Engineering company in Bremen, Germany. During my time here, I am living in a church building (fun fact). For entertainment, I ride my bicycle (into the ground), try to learn German, talk to my neighbors, and go on trips whenever sympathetic church/work people are willing to take an me along.

In September, I will be a student in the Chretiens en Mission (CEM) program in Marseille, France (Lord willing, as we say). At this point, I hope to faithfully keep up a blog, as the last blog I can find online about the program is from 2008. Then you can keep up to date on what I am learning and doing as a CEMiste.

FYI
Bremen Church Website: http://www.gemeinde-christi-bremen.de/
Info about Christians on Missions!
...um, web address is incredibly hard to find using google. will post later

No comments:

Post a Comment