Thursday, September 20, 2012

You know you're... when....

You know you’re in France when:

-Two of the women on the Golden Age Retreat spent their free time searching for giant mushrooms. Wednesday’s dinner was a 30 egg mushroom omelette that had far more mushroom than egg.
-After dinner every day, we would pass around a cheese platter. I listened to a “How Stuff Work” podcast about cheese, and it said that the French eat at least twice as much cheese as Americans (and it is not often that a people eat more of anything than Americans). I see how it is true.
Every meal, at a camp, has at least 3 courses and lasts at least an hour. Complete with dessert and snacks in between meals.

You know you're with the Church of Christ when:

-The guys in this group are crazy about singing. At the moment, it’s entertaining (I like singing too), but soon I think I’ll feel like I’m trapped in a Glee Episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment