Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Trip to Madagascar and Mauritius, in Firsts

We *just* got back from our missionary voyage to Madagascar and Mauritius, so I have a lot of stories to catch you up on! To start off, here's a quick trip summary in terms of some of my "Firsts" there.

The first time that I:

visited an orphanage
washed my clothes in a lake
performed an outdoor puppet show
started a very small-scale preventative medicine campaign
hiked around a rice paddy
fell in a rice paddy
helped in a pharmacy
signed someone up for a Bible correspondence course
had a dance party in a car
had a dance party at a missionary's house
visited a Hindu temple
swam in the Indian ocean
taught a children's Bible Class in French
flew business class
shared the gospel on a plane
slept in a hammock



our hike through the rice paddy


Our visit to the Hindu temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment