Thursday, December 13, 2012

Long-Awaited Update: Wait just a little bit longer!

Hi Blog readers!
Sorry I haven't updated in over a week! (updating every week is one of my goals for this blog. I don't know if you're disappointed, but I am a little bit).
In the meantime, while I collect my thoughts into proper blog material, the most exciting updates are that the Chapelle's Choir Concert and Musical/Christmas Pageant is THIS SATURDAY! Please pray for a good audience and that the message of Christmas is heard!
Also praise report, I have returned home safely! I am home early because I don't have a real visa so I could only stay in France 90 days. Now that I am home, I have time to apply for a real visa, which I will do tomorrow in NYC. Please pray that I get my Visa app approved!

When I do get a chance to write, you may hear about:
my birthday
prep for the musical
my trip to Vieux Port
cookie baking
Hippie Night
Church Breakfast
my 17 hour layover in Portugal


December 20 Update: Still no update! My fellow CEMistes have finished their exams and are all headed home for the holidays. Also, check out the link to the right: I finally typed in the right URL and found the official CEM homepage! Check it out if you want to see what I am up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment